Pin The PRINT!

AH! End of another challenge and this is making my heart sink. September and October have been my favorite months because I took part in two writing challenges – My Friend Alexa and Write Tribe. Everyone who writes, knows that how much push we need sometimes to churn our imagination and bring out words to paper and ink to the blog. It has been such a wonderful journey of back to back blogging, reading and discovering so many amazing bloggers, writers, artists and poets. It couldn’t have been possible if the leads on this challenge wouldn’t have done it. Forming a large community, supporting and encouraging each other to write better is what the world of writers need now and forever.

It’s memories like these keep blogging fresh in my mind every year and makes me proud that I stay up to the promise of never stop writing, I indulge in newer challenges and keep the ink flowing. I don’t know what I would have been without words, verse and experiences. And emotions. And the capability to express this effortlessly. In this journey of writing for almost 8 years now, I have realized that it has the power of healing because you release what you want to say when no one is ready to listen and understand your plea. Sometimes it comes out in the form of poetry, inspiration and situation sharing while sometimes it comes out tad too dark but most importantly it helps me calm down and be again the better person I am, more than my current consequence.

It was lovely discovering all the amazing bloggers and writers from the Write Tribe community and I wish we all stay in touch and motivate each other to write better and more. It’s always more than the give and take, it’s more about inspire, support and educate.

Summing up this piece with a short poem (as most of you know by now how much I love POETRY):

The connections we make out of our contact lists,
The people we meet facing and mastering life,
The time we spend reading these golden words,
It’s all the part of our role and reversal…

Every smile shared, every incident we related to,
There’s a mutual bond thrown to the Universe,
For we are human beings for a reason,
There’s always a reason to be kind…

We might forget, forgive and move on,
But for all that we shared with each other,
Shall stay in the cosmos to remind us,
The only reality and fact,
We are ONE!

I am taking part in Theย Write Tribe Probloggerย October 2017 Blogging Challenge.

1. Lata Sunil October 30, 2017 @ 2:40 pm

That is a beautiful poem. Of course, we will all move on, but will not forget the shared moments.
    Lata Sunil recently posted…Heartprints #WriteBravelyMy Profile

• adodani October 30, 2017 @ 2:41 pm

2. Leo October 30, 2017 @ 4:08 pm

Definitely a lot of memories that were made and shared, and even if one day, the connect reduces, the memories would remain. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!
    Leo recently posted…Heartprints…My Profile

• adodani October 30, 2017 @ 4:28 pm

Totally, Vinay. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

3. SHALINI BAISIWALA October 30, 2017 @ 9:47 pm

I am an avid fan of writing challenges as they really stretch me to write well and I get to read a lot of good writing too! Plus with prompt based writings, its interesting to see the POV of different writers on the same word.
    SHALINI BAISIWALA recently posted…Imprints on my heart [ #writebravely ]My Profile

• adodani October 31, 2017 @ 10:18 am

Totally, it’s always so good to connect with multiple artists ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you again.

4. Akshata October 31, 2017 @ 3:29 am

That was a lovely round up post Ashu, and though I am not a poetry person , I loved this short one you wrote! Its as great connecting with you and hope we continue to cheer each other on!

• adodani October 31, 2017 @ 10:17 am

I am sure we will, always glad reading and connecting with you ๐Ÿ™‚

• adodani October 31, 2017 @ 11:44 am

Thank you, Akshata. Yes, I hope so too ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Aesha Shah October 31, 2017 @ 1:11 pm

I am glad I could connect with another ‘Amdavadi ‘. Loved every poetry of yours though I took some time to understand. we will stay connected through our blogs in future too.

• adodani October 31, 2017 @ 2:08 pm

Sure, Aesha ๐Ÿ™‚ Good day.

6. keerthi vydyula October 31, 2017 @ 5:42 pm

True that Ashwini! The connections we make through writings is incredible. If one had asked me a year back about it, i would have said it is impossible to connect to an individual without meeting or talking frequently. But today i can say confidently that it is indeed possible and i found that connect with many new friends from this blogging community. It was great to know you and i hope that we stay connected as we are now for long ๐Ÿ™‚

• adodani November 1, 2017 @ 11:16 am

Hope is the best ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Sreedeep October 31, 2017 @ 11:02 pm

You are right when you say writing has a healing power. And challenges like these which challenge the mind are very important for it helps you to unshackle all the negativities around you and focus on writing. A sweet poem, Ashu and hope we stay connected!

• adodani November 1, 2017 @ 11:16 am