#AtoZChallenge Theme Reveal – My Interpretation

Almost another end of week, anticipation of wanting to sleep through the weekend or do things you really haven’t got time to do and hope of smiling through the start of next week, yes it’s Thursday but we always love Fridays and hate Mondays, but what we actually do not like is what we are doing with our lives.

In the past week all I have been brooding over is the fact if I am doing justice to myself by doing what I am doing currently and if I am happy being where I am but these kind of questions always have no particular answers because we, humans are always bound by consequences and uncertainty.

So, one of the most admired things I love to do is write and so I am taking this challenge for the first time, a lot of the bloggers I see have participated for the last couple of years and it’s quite an interesting concept. All the letters, a common theme of choice and 26 days of writing through the month. This is going to be good for both my mind and blog’s health. Ha!

Coming to the theme, I’ll call it – My Interpretation. What is it all about? Here’s the answer:

I am going to take 26 words of my choice from A through Z and write my thoughts on them, what does that word mean to me, what do I feel about the deeper context of the word and my experiences. So, watch this space as it begins this April, I am sure you are going to love the interpretation of a poet for a word that might just have a dictionary meaning in your life. See you around!

P.S – If you are also participating in #AtoZChallenge, comment your blog link and Twitter handle, would love to connect.

1. Shalini R March 23, 2017 @ 11:48 am

Oh yay! Finally, it is here! 🙂 Happy to have you in A to Z, Ashwini. I’m sure with a great theme like this, you’ll be rocking it! 26 words and your interpretation sounds awesome! Happy A to Z 🙂
    Sawasdee Thailand at Kohl Eyed Me
    Indian Dishes at Something’s Cooking
    Shalini R recently posted…Sawasdee ThailandMy Profile

• adodani March 23, 2017 @ 12:05 pm

Can’t wait to begin 🙂 Thanks a lot.

2. Linda Gardiner March 23, 2017 @ 2:54 pm

What a great theme! I love words & word play. They play a big part in any calligraphers world. I’m anxious to see what you have to say each day.
    Linda Gardiner recently posted…A to Z Challenge 2017 Theme Reveal How Do You Build an Artful Life?My Profile

• adodani March 23, 2017 @ 2:58 pm

Thank you for dropping by, Linda. Words, Poetry and Writing is my life. Thanks again 🙂

3. Chandni March 23, 2017 @ 8:00 pm

I see so many first time bloggers participating this year and it just adds so much energy . It’s my second year and last year April is an experience that I ll never ever forget. It was the high point of my blogging life .. making new connections, pushing boundaries with a daily challenge , reading so many people.
    you’ll have a blast !
    and I would surely drop by 🙂
    Chandni recently posted…Women In Movies #AtoZChallenge #ThemeRevealMy Profile

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:27 am

Thank you so much, Chandni. Look forward to this 🙂

4. Siddhartha Mishra March 23, 2017 @ 8:08 pm

WOW … wonderful theme …. be the flow…

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:26 am

Amen to that 🙂

5. Mohit Madan March 23, 2017 @ 8:27 pm

Nice theme buddy! Let’s see what all new words or rather their interpretation of them I can grasp from your challenge! 🙂 Looking forward to it.

This is my first time with this challenge. Will appreciate it if you do visit mine too:

Mohit Madan – Theme Reveal – A to Z Challenge – 2017 🙂

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:26 am

Thank you so much, Mohit. Your theme sounds amazing too. 🙂

6. Medha Nagur March 23, 2017 @ 11:34 pm

Interpretation, nice theme. Although feels like something similar to my theme where even i choose 26 words and interpret it in terms of the positively it can bring in oneself, yours will be a treasure of thoughts on the words you pick for sure.

Can’t miss reading your words interpretation every day. Great you have decided to take up the challenge. It’s mine first time too Ashwini.

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:25 am

Good luck to you too, Medha. Thanks for dropping in 🙂

7. SHALINI BAISIWALA March 24, 2017 @ 10:29 am

Intereseting theme Ashwini – looking forward to finding out more of your thoughts and shall definitely add mine to them too.
    All the best for the challenge
    cheers
    🙂
    shalzmojo
    SHALINI BAISIWALA recently posted…| GuestBlogging | Book Review | The Mahabharata | Indian based Mythology | Indian Regional Language – Sanskrit |My Profile

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:24 am

Thank you so much, Shalini. 🙂

8. Mithila Menezes @fabulus1710 March 24, 2017 @ 1:06 pm

I love reading about the different perspectives people have about common things, and this theme will be no exception! All the best Ashwini!
    Mithila Menezes @fabulus1710 recently posted…Have I finally started liking romcoms?#BookReviewMy Profile

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:24 am

Thank you so much, Mithila. Look forward to your posts too 🙂

9. Awkward Earthling March 24, 2017 @ 5:35 pm

26 words and thier interpretations ..
    This does sound beauty !!

And you too are a first time ah 🙂
    Looks like I have got some company atleast 😛
    Awkward Earthling recently posted…“Un”-themed !! – #ATOZChallenge 2017My Profile

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:19 am

Let’s kill it together, brother 🙂

10. Shailaja March 25, 2017 @ 8:56 am

Ah, a theme without a theme. Very clever. And yet so appealing too. All the best, Ashwini!
    Shailaja recently posted…Theme Reveal for the #AtoZChallenge 2017: The Moving QuillMy Profile

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:19 am

Aren’t we all too a little clever? 😉 Thanks for the wishes, Shailaja.

11. Kate March 25, 2017 @ 9:31 am

Welcome to A to Z! I am looking forward to another A to Z Challenge — it’s a great way to joins thousands of other bloggers and to network. Nice to connect and find your blog — I love your theme idea. 🙂
    Kate recently posted…A to Z Challenge: 2017 Theme RevealMy Profile

12. Sreesha March 27, 2017 @ 8:51 am

Words and our personal interpretation of them is so often overlooked. I think this is a beautiful theme. Will watch this space!
    Sreesha recently posted…Unsent LettersMy Profile

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:18 am

Thank you so much for the encouragement and dropping by my site. 🙂

• adodani March 27, 2017 @ 11:18 am

Thank you, Kate. For dropping by and commenting. Yes, this is my first time and I so look forward to this 🙂