9. Believe it or not, Goodness is coming

When darkness surrounds you and keeps you glued,
To those thoughts of green and blue,
Your self belief will make you make it large,
Never give up on the temporary surge,
If you can’t take it any more, go scream,
Hills, sea, woods or plain paper is your stream,
Let the ink flow, let the emotions cajole,
Hold on to faith and happiness galore…

Good karma and efforts never go waste,
I know it’s difficult but you shall have to wait,
Come on you have been stronger in the past,
Look in the mirror, roar, and rip the pieces apart,
Collect them in the bowl and decorate the walls,
The beast in you let it come across,
For good, for better, for best you just have to thrive,
Everything else is a mere survive…

img_0371

This new day, a new beginning, the colorful sky,
Only sends a message to keep you alive,
Stay strong, let the tornado not twist your hope,
Oh boy, who doesn’t know, you have been through a lot?

This November, I strive to write every day for this month with #NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. Are you?

nablopomo_badge_2016

1. Shalini R November 10, 2016 @ 1:17 pm

I just had to read this today. Was feeling a little blue. But your words have lifted up my spirit. Than you for that. So, I needn’t again say that the post is splendid! 🙂
    Shalini R recently posted…How to make Vegetable StockMy Profile

• adodani November 10, 2016 @ 1:26 pm

I am glad that it uplifted me and now it’s spreading the magic vibe for others. Keep smiling 🙂 Cheers!

2. Amrita Basu November 10, 2016 @ 1:36 pm

Keeping hope is sometimes the mist difficult job.That’s why I am Thankful that God has blessed me with optimism.
    Amrita Basu recently posted…Passport to Success 7 habits of highly effective people :Book review for mompreneurs My Profile

• adodani November 10, 2016 @ 1:45 pm

Yes, indeed. I am grateful for the same. Thanks for visiting and commenting, Amrita 🙂

3. Ruchie November 10, 2016 @ 3:56 pm

My mom always says… be positive and God will sure give best ..n this poem is giving n filling postivity in me
    Ruchie recently posted…Movie relates – Tadka TuesdayMy Profile

• adodani November 10, 2016 @ 4:48 pm

Mothers always say and do the right things 🙂 Thanks for dropping by every day, Ruchie 🙂

4. Menaka Bharathi November 11, 2016 @ 12:43 pm

Hope keeps you going and in fact gives you a boost towards a positivity. When you do something with hope you have better chances of completing it successfully.
    Menaka Bharathi recently posted…Seperation of Kamal Haasan and Gautami – 5 Questions to Ask Yourselves before Living TogetherMy Profile

• adodani November 11, 2016 @ 2:33 pm

Hope is the safest drug we are all alive on 🙂