The love for books, literature, characters, fiction and non-fiction is not new. Over decades, book lovers have connected across libraries, cafes, events and much more. With social media being popular, it has become so easy to connect with like minded people and for book lovers, that’s even much more of an opportunity to network.
Since quite a few years of being active on social media myself, I have observed tremendous amount of interaction happening, may it be publishing houses, new authors, old popular authors, writers, poet laureates and many people coming online and utilizing the space to connect with their audience, fans and newer people who are from the same industry.
I came across Vowelor a few months back and was instantly glued to the fact that it’s not just another platform to find and buy books but the vision is clearly to form a larger community of readers and writers, to spread the word of literature across the globe and for the love of reading and writing, be a facilitator, friend and guide.
One of the most interesting opportunities all the new and old authors can get is from their Author Program. To highlight a few very beneficial points from the same would be:
They will provide the following for the period of 1 week for free to the selected authors:
- An exclusive interview to be published on Vowelor covering your life, achievements and your passion for writing
- A detailed review of your book to be posted on Vowelor Wall
- Your Intro and Image along with the interview & book review on Vowelor Homepage under “Featured Author” section
- A Live discussion to be held for your book on our website to let you interact with readers
- Strategic Promotion of your book on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & Instagram via Vowelor
I have personally got in touch with the team and I must say that the team is very warm and welcoming. They appreciate art and talent, they will be ready to help you with every need of yours related to publishing, features, books and more. So, all you debut authors, go check out their platform and enhance your talent across the web.
Writing all November with BlogHer and #NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. Are you?