19 . Relationships Beyond Language – Silent Partners

Bhow! Meow! Bloop bloop! Can you recall these voices clear and loud in your head as we speak? If yes, perfect then you are going to relate to what I am going to share next.

Pets, or as I would like to call them – Silent partners, are who I am getting more and more attached to these days. First of all, however childish it may sound they are damn cute. I just can’t get control over my emotions when I see them doing anything, may it be a roar, a yawn, the way they lay down on floor, the way they throw tantrums, they jump on you, they lick and hug you, they demand attention. They are just God’s way of saying, you deserve this love and also the responsibility to give it back.

My experience with silent partners tells me that they actually teach us love in ways no one else could have ever been able to do so. They are straight forward, they are absolutely caring and protective, if they need you they need you, that’s it, you can’t get away with it, humans can still be ignored but Silent Partners, they won’t let you because they don’t assume or expect, they ask and give. Simple as that.

img_20161112_154056

Day by day I am only watching the love for them increase across the globe and why yes, they deserve all the care, kindness and love. While they cannot speak to us directly, their ways of communication are so adorable that they almost immediately make you fall in love with them.

Do you have a silent partner? Share your story in the comments, would love to hear each one of them. πŸ™‚

Writing all November with BlogHer and #NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. Write all day, every day.

nablopomo_badge_2016

1. ʞɐ November 20, 2016 @ 7:23 pm

My silent partner apparently took the silent word way too seriously and is always silent.

P.S. No, I don’t have one.

• adodani November 21, 2016 @ 10:08 am

Hahaha!

2. Mayuri Nidigallu November 21, 2016 @ 8:56 am

I am terrified of pets! So nothing to contribute here πŸ™‚ Strangely I have a recurring dream that I am living in the mountains and own a gorgeous Lhasa Apso called Spaghetti, yes it is that clear and specific:)

• adodani November 21, 2016 @ 10:06 am

Dreams are often beautiful πŸ™‚

3. Menaka Bharathi November 21, 2016 @ 12:32 pm

Very interesting read Ashwini!
    Menaka Bharathi recently posted…The Nine Baby Milestones You Should Be Aware Of #MondayMommyMomentsMy Profile

• adodani November 21, 2016 @ 1:00 pm

4. Parul Thakur November 21, 2016 @ 9:20 pm

Unfortunately, I do not have a silent partner. Never had one but may be someday, I will. I loved your love in this post for your pets. You are right that they don’t need anything in return. Just pure love. Beautiful post.
    Parul Thakur recently posted…#MicroblogMondays – The wisdom of the crowdMy Profile

• adodani November 21, 2016 @ 9:42 pm

Thank you so much, Parul. Yes they are Godly messengers πŸ™‚

5. […] we brush it off in our rejuvenation exercises. Travel, music, writing, spending time with family, silent partners and much more, our way to instill ourselves with more faith and […]