Recalling from April 2015, this morning I was just thinking about certain points on how to take care of your emotions while starting a new day so that it keeps your state of mind balanced and sane. I had written five points which might help each one of you to make every day a little better than yesterday.
Let me just explain this in a little more elaborate way for you to understand the impact:
- Decide to not let others decide for you – When you let others take over what you actually feel or want to do, you let them influence your mind, taking suggestions is one thing and letting other decide what you should do with your life is different. Take opinions but do your own thing. Simple.
- Be thankful about one thing at least – Gratitude is absolutely fulfilling. Think about one thing you have which others might not have, close your eyes and be happy about it.
- Tell yourself that it’s going to be a stable & productive day – When you look in the mirror and reaffirm yourself, it’s stronger than anything else. While we tend to depend on others to tell it to us, slowly just start making this a habit and you’ll see the result.
- Start with a smile – Yes, I know it might sound easy but everyday life shows us so many shocking things, for instance say election of Trump and ban on notes of 500 & 1000, but if you can keep on a smile, think calmly about solutions, you shall go a long way.
- Call someone you love for a minute – When you listen to someone you love, it tingles your senses and gives you a feeling of fulfillment. Family, friends or the one you have decided to spend your life with, speak to them and wish them a good day, in return get to hear their voice, give a head start to a beautiful day.
While I write this post, I am doing this practice to make my own day a little better than yesterday. Hope you all have a great day and week ahead. 🙂
Writing all November with BlogHer and #NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. Are you?