11. Always and Forever in love with Gratitude – #ThankfulThursdays

Thank you. Appreciate it. So nice of you. Well done. Really grateful. The sound of these words and the vibe they create is magical, isn’t it? I came across this wonderful initiative by Tina and Amrita to write about gratitude and this week’s prompt is – One habit of yours which makes you thankful.

Oh the beauty of writing about gratitude. But what makes me laugh as I write this is the habit which makes me thankful is writing, words, verse, emotions, expression, going with the flow, and sharing all what I feel. Since I started writing say about 7 years ago, I never thought this will change my life to this extent. Today, wherever I am, whatever I have achieved, one part of me which stayed consistent is expression, writing my heart out in various forms, may it be prompts, life, experiences, emotions, relationships and most of it being Poetry. It led to a wonderful achievement of having my work published as my first book which was launched last year December. It is called Savoir Faire: Do the WRITE thing. It’s a collection of 40 poems which I have written over these years.

tt

This week, the initiative only fills my habit with more passion and determination to never stop and to never give up. Thank you, Tina and Amrita. ๐Ÿ™‚

Linking this to #ThankfulThursdays hosted every Thursday by Amrita and Tina.

Also, writing all November with BlogHer and #NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. Are you?

nablopomo_badge_2016

1. Amrita Basu November 10, 2016 @ 6:39 pm

The love of writing binds all of us.It’s a great habit to maintain.Its interesting that you have been writing poetry for 7 years.

Thank you Ashwini for writing for #Thankful Thursdays.
    Amrita Basu recently posted…Passport to Success 7 habits of highly effective people :Book review for mompreneurs My Profile

• adodani November 11, 2016 @ 10:22 am

Thanks for the wonderful initiative, Amrita ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Tina Basu November 10, 2016 @ 7:02 pm

I find writing therapeutic, even reading. Expressing emotions and thoughts is the best way to express yourself! Thanks for participating in #ThankfulThursdays.
    Tina Basu recently posted…Book Preview – Deceiving Bella by Cate BeaumanMy Profile

• adodani November 11, 2016 @ 10:22 am

I am glad you can relate, Tina ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Nadaan Parinda Reads November 10, 2016 @ 11:06 pm

Hi Ashwini,

The world is overrun with words. We have more books, more articles, more writing than ever in the history of the world. So perhaps Iโ€™m not offering the world much by adding my own voice to the noise. Still, however small an impact my writing is making in the world, I love using my talents to serve others. I love hearing when my words have improved someoneโ€™s day. I hope, at some point, theyโ€™ve made an impact on yours.

• adodani November 11, 2016 @ 10:24 am

Hello, thanks for dropping by and commenting. You are absolutely right when you say these words have impact and that is any writer’s primary goal. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Menaka Bharathi November 11, 2016 @ 12:37 pm

I love to write too, in fact I can not be without writing. I have been writing for almost 10 years now and it has become a habit to write everyday.
    In fact as we write we get better and with that comes in expression naturally, happy to connect here
    Menaka Bharathi recently posted…Seperation of Kamal Haasan and Gautami – 5 Questions to Ask Yourselves before Living TogetherMy Profile

• adodani November 11, 2016 @ 2:33 pm

Absolutely on you with this, Menaka ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Parul Thakur November 11, 2016 @ 6:59 pm

How wonderful that you have a book to your name and it is a think to be grateful for. To have readers to support is the best thing ever. Stay blessed.
    Parul Thakur recently posted…My top 5 strengthsMy Profile

• adodani November 14, 2016 @ 10:40 am

Thanks a lot Parul, for all the wishes and comments ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay Blessed.