As I believe and tweeted a few days back, “Every year the years are passing by faster.” It’s not even funny how time flies and so much changes in that one whole year. We are just a part of what’s happening now and at the end we tend to ruminate over the facts and myths of our existence. I am going to try and put down a few of my learning experiences over this year. Here they are:
10) Detox. Negative people, content, experiences or just environment. Avoid being in any of these because your mind is a beautiful place and it needs constant affirmations. Do your bit. For you.
9) Balance. Your health. Your finances. Your happiness. Your relationships. Your achievements. Your failures. Your survival. Your beauty. Your peace.
8) Stop feeling alone. And to do that successfully, initiate. A conversation, a meet up or some hobby. It’s not just about being busy but taking care of yourself.
7) Focus on one thing which is helping you grow. Learn new things every day and keep your mind occupied in curiosity. Come to a conclusion and share it with like-minded people. Helps.
6) Never starve of anything, especially if you know you are strong enough to face the after effects. May it binge eating, impulsive spends or a long vacation. Do what REALLY makes you happy.
5) Your family loves you a lot. Spending time with special people or self is easy, make time for family and simply have conversations with them. All they need from you. Ever.
4) Do a few things selflessly. May it be for anyone. Your friends, family, strangers or acquaintances. Feel good.
3) Run. Run as fast as you can. Run as far as you can. Sweat. Feel that almost near death experience. It’s worth. It will make you feel alive than ever.
2) Those few relationships in your life which you have treasured, make sure you spend more time with them compared to last year and make them feel loved. Time never comes back. Only we reminisce.
1) Listen to your heart. Do what you really want to do. That’s the most important learning. It might sound cliched but it’s very important to put passion and thoughts into action.
At the end it boils down to ourselves, what we wish, what we lack, what we gained and what still has the scope of improvement. I hope I take the learning ahead and do whatever I have learnt in 2015. May the coming year bring a lot of surprises, happiness, success and adventure. Wishing you all a happy and bright 2016. 🙂