Time flies and so do changes happen in our lives. Don’t they? I remember it was my 100th post some time in October 2012 and how every reader of mine took time to go through it completely and congratulate me. Here is to another hundred. 🙂
To be frank, what I have gained by these next set of posts is:
1. You neither write for people to read your posts nor you write it just for yourself, there has to be a mixture of both, sometimes you want people to read and give you feedback while other times what you write is just for yourself to remember.
2. The precise and qualitative it gets, the better it appears, so apparently I will try to make this post smaller and say more in a few words.
3. Experimenting with writing is the only way you will grow in the field of writing. Sticking back to your strengths and not exploring your weaknesses shall make you stagnant. Break the bars, outgrow yourself.
4. Eventually whatever you write somewhere becomes a print of what you think, feel, believe and want in life. Know yourself well and put the brighter side to the public and negative to yourself and work on it.
5. Most important of all, don’t rely on approval. Don’t stop initiating changes, improving on committed mistakes and not taking anything personally.
While each of us find our own passion, I have found mine and I am constantly trying to learn more and improve. This habit of blogging has taken a beautiful shape in my life which has bloomed over my career, creativity and happiness.
To sum it up, thank you each one of you who have supported and taken time to read my blog, give feedback and share my work. I am glad to know that you appreciate my writing, be a critic when required and inspire me to become more passionate about the same.
Thank you again 🙂