Dreams

An unknown still known path, I don’t know what is killing me apart,

Expectations seem unreal and desires seem to discard,

A journey so fine, sometimes makes me happy, sometimes breaks me down,

Not knowing for what is meant to be, I feel stuck at the middle of the play ground,

Each morning a way I find to run and reach the sunshine,

Every evening I feel disappointed and I sit down with the horizon,

We discuss again where I fell, where I performed well, where I need to change,

Again I fall asleep at the cornered bay,

Responsibilities are taking a toll, some worries, some concerns tear me,

Nevertheless life is all about walking on the dearth of empathy,

Each tear which falls again making me strong, a little bit more,

I know, I console myself, everything is just meant to happen,

Again I paddle the cycle of thoughts, in vain those regrets drifted on the cart,

Feel helpless, torn, like the last page which scribbles my scars,

The world laughs at me, everyone around gives me an advice,

Just leave the thought of breathing if you can’t fight to survive.

1. piyush gaur April 28, 2013 @ 6:28 pm

buddy, you are amazing. But itna bhi mat rula yaar :-/

2. 3.14-eater April 29, 2013 @ 3:49 am

These seem like good, honest words. That's why the length of this comment:

"life is all about walking on the dearth of empathy"

Don't bring yourself into that situation! I want to see you stand up for yourself.

"falls again making me strong, a little bit more," Super correct statement.

"everything is just meant to happen": Even then, you are answerable to the quality of life you lead. Choose the right things. Take responsibility. Never look back…

Look forward.

"everyone around gives me an advice," Count the no. of advices. It's just that those many people surely want you to do well.

"Just leave the thought of breathing if you can't fight to survive." But take the next breath anyway because you will move on. And progress not regress.

3. sneha mehta April 29, 2013 @ 6:36 am

<3 Loved it …

4. Aditi April 29, 2013 @ 6:51 am

I somewhere have an inkling of those exact feelings behind all these overwhelming thoughts. Its a phase and It will pass on… its darkest just before the light breaks… Just stay and be what you are… know that you are on the right path.

5. ravenousforlife April 29, 2013 @ 7:02 am

You will survive, because you have us. And you know it.
    Hugs. šŸ™‚

6. Arpita April 29, 2013 @ 10:20 am

awesome <3 bro .. u rock šŸ˜€

7. Soumya Mukherjee April 29, 2013 @ 7:31 pm

I will read this one multiple times… for reference. Yes it moved me that well.

Good job bhai. šŸ™‚

8. Hiren Chauhan April 30, 2013 @ 10:41 am

Awesome Ashu, I am sure, everyone can relate to this one. šŸ™‚